Monday, March 12, 2012

Manic Monday

Guess who parked in their new garage today?? Yay! My brilliant husband programmed my car's internal garage door opener (which is good since we only bought one opener, ha). Tomorrow is the electrical inspection. After that happens, the electrician can fill the trench in the yard and we should be just about done. The gutters and a few other things need to happen, but that's it!

For the alley side of the garage, we opted for a "less is more" color for the garage door. I like it!

3 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

The electrical inspector has a few items that need some follow-up (of course), but hopefully we'll have that settled by the end of the week. Oh, and the painters are back today, putting on a second coat!

Mum said...

I LOVE it!...the garage AND the colors............is my apartment upstairs finished yet?...I want that in green as well....love you both

Mum said...

oh, I forgot...that is space you are using for STORage.....darn