Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bigs and Littles at Brushfire Pottery

A group of us went to Brushfire on Saturday to channel our creative talents for painting pottery. We accomplished our goal, and had fun in the process! Gabie painted a Christmas tree ornament and a small plate.

Our group having fun!

Mattie and Gabie resumed their "BFF" relationship.
Another group shot - I somehow missed getting an "after" shot of Shelly and Mattie's creations.

Gabie and I posing with our creations! I painted a bowl...hope it turns out better than my plate from last time.

"Sisters" Chaundrea and Akyiah each painted plates - so talented!

"Sisters" Rachel and Aaliyah painted votive holders and a coin bank, respectively - awesome!

After Brushfire, Shelly and I took the girls to Centennial Park - Gabie and Mattie cruised in the back of my car, enjoying the spring weather!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

we picked up our pottery today - they looked great. Aaliyah is going to start using hers once they move into their new house and she has her own bedroom! Thanks for organizing the fun afternoon at Brushfire!