Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring in East Nashville

It's been a busy, beautiful weekend in East Nashville! Now that I have a minute to relax, I thought I'd share some of the photos we took. I know it's not Augusta, but Jon was happy to practice his golf swing in the backyard.

Belle waiting for Jon to toss the Frisbee.

Gabie helped get things ready for spring at the McFerrin Park Community Garden.

By the time we got there, the planting was done - Gabie was just as happy to paint and didn't get a speck on her clothes!!

I took a few shots of the flowers in our front yard. We need to do some clean-up, but they're still pretty.

Are these pansies?

We rounded out the weekend having Susan and her mom over for Sunday brunch. Unfortunately, Janelle wasn't feeling well so she couldn't make it. She missed out on my mimosas!! Jon made blueberry pancakes (from scratch), yummy bacon, and a fluffy frittata.

1 comment:

MUM said...

you all had a great weekend....I like Gabie's shade of blue..the pansies are pretty....Jon's pancakes sound yummy..James is making spaghetti....I love a man who cooks.....