Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Ride


After my Chrysler Sebring flooded, we really struggled deciding what to get as a replacement. I rode my bike to work for several weeks, which I enjoyed but it was a challenge getting me, my computer, etc. to work on a bicycle. When we finally visited our friend Scott at Alexander Ford, it was "love at first drive" with this 2007 Lincoln MKX.

Parked in front of our home.

Jon says it's a "girl's" interior because of the light wood, etc. It has a 6 disc CD changer and GPS. It also has heated and cooled seats! (Talk about awesome.)

I knew getting another convertible wasn't practical, but I at least HAD to have a sunroof. Thankfully, the sunroof is my favorite part of the new car! And actually, it has 2 sunroofs - from the front to the back. Gabie likes her new back seat, as she has her own arm rest and sunroof.

3 comments:

Ozzy Nelson said...

I'd drive a girl's car. for sure.

MUM said...

what a gorgeous car...can't wait to ride in it..may I drive????

toomuchcountry said...

To use an Ozzy acronym, you have a G2HOS interior.